Sunday, 23 May 2010

More Pure Innocence

Phew, the temperatures have soared here in the Midlands!! Far too hot for me to sit out in so I got another Pure Innocence stamp Inky to show you. This one is called Tree Swing, how cute is this lil fella?

He even comes with 3 sentiments and a little dog, find him and his friends here



I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo black Ink, in stock here, and coloured him with Promarkers, all available here



The paper is from my stash, the punch is EK Success available on request and I have used card candy to compliment the paper, lots of colours in stock here.

I hope you all have a great evening and thanks for looking and pop back soon for more Pure Innocence Samples.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Love that image Sarah, colours are fab too! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete